The following is a list of sources used in my most recent podcast episode, which you can download here. In today’s episode, we talk about why “good vibes only” is NOT a healthy way to live your life. We’ll look at the spiritual value of fear and anger, how I personally use horror movies to cope with anxiety, and how to embrace your own shadow to reach a place of wholeness.
- “The Magick of Anger” by the Fat Feminist Witch
- The story about the Morrigans building pillars to keep the Tuatha de Dannan from retreating is from the book The Morrigan: Meeting the Great Queens by Morgan Daimler. Specifically, it’s from Chapter Five, “The Morrigan in Mythology.”
- My (very old) YouTube video explaining what shadow work is and why you should be doing it.
- Owning Your Own Shadow by Robert A. Johnson.
- My shadow work meditation inspired by Silent Hill.
Leave a Reply